Monday, May 21, 2018

SPEED COLOURING VIDEO BY MARIA


Hello, crafty friends!! 
Thank you for stopping by our blog!!  

I have a very special card and video to share with you!  This adorable girl (Image #156 - Mia & Flower) is a new release from Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.  I created a video (below) where I show how I colored her.  I later on added the clouds and finished up the card.  I am very CAS (Clean and Simple) so I just added a sentiment and a butterfly.  I hope you like my card and I would love to read your comments.

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Cheeks:
Prismacolor Pencil Pink
Dress and Hair Bows:
B39, B29, B26, B24
Shoes:
E33, E31
Watering Can:
C3, C1
Flower:
R85, R83, R81, YR24
Dirt:
E43
Ground:
G14, G12

sky:
Distress Ink Tumbled Glass

YouTube Speed Coloring



Again, thank you so much for stopping by!! Please subscribe! I would love to hear from you!

Also, please join and give it a try to join at the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps challenge blog! You could win fabulous images!!


Yours truly!! The Unexpected Crafter